We have many years of practical experience in the cultural sector, particularly with the design and implementation of large-scale projects. This has given us a wide range of key competencies that we can share with you, for example when developing innovative funding programmes, designing event formats or cultural-political consultation.
Our services are aimed at publicly funded cultural institutions and events, cultural policy decision-makers and decision-making bodies, privately funded foundations and funding bodies, cultural institutions and independent culture, art and dance organisations, as well as universities and colleges. As specialists in culture, predominantly in the field of dance, we advise and support decision-makers based on our own practical experience.
PUBLICLY FUNDED CULTURAL EVENTS, CULTURAL-POLITICAL BODIES
- Development and implementation of innovative funding programmes
- Examination and improvement of existing funding instruments
- Co-ordination of funding instruments at local, regional and national levels
- Gathering of information about national and international funding programmes, e.g. database dance funding
- Sharing our experience of the funding strategy we developed for the Kulturstiftung des Bundes (Federal Cultural Foundation) Tanzplan Deutschland project
PRIVATELY FUNDED FOUNDATIONS AND FUNDING BODIES
- Development of funding strategies
- Sharing of our experience of cultural practice
- Matchmaking between foundations and cultural projects
DANCE COMPANIES AND DANCE-BASED CULTURAL INSTITUTIONS
- Consultation in the area of dance funding possibilities at national and international levels
- Design and implementation of the content of events and workshops
- Lectures on various themes in the areas of culture management, cultural policy, cultural funding, and the art of dance